Tuesday, October 29, 2013

TROPHY OF MY PASSIONS

In the god of rubber
My faith I laid
But after a tango session
I am on the path to my ancestors

The good news of the devil
Has changed me positive
A place in his bossom is for me booked
After some minutes in the clouds

Oh ecstacy see what you have done
Now for my passions I must pay
Oh that wrong fella
Why did you come my way

In my blood is a daily battle
Against this assassin that came via pleasure
Just to behold a new dawn
But now my Calendar is shorter

I snubbed abstinence for pleasure
In few minutes bequeathed I my future
For diving into the bed without a licence
The treasure I sought has opened me a grave

But against this prize I must be brave
 My numbered days pledge I
Against this beautiful pit
To atone for this blind hunters

To the clan of hormones send this message
That the rubber god doth fail
And after pleasure comes the grave
But a better path there is

Oh clan of hormones send this message
Heed again the plea of chastity
Bite that fruit no more
So that long you shall live


1 comment:

Emeka said...

Whatever happened to this blog though, Richard?