Monday, October 7, 2013

 SUCH AS I HAVE .

Though I see no Roses and Cakes
I still will give it
Though I have tasted your Boots
I still will give it
Despite you my Nature quits not
Though you give stone for bread
And slaps for hugs
If you love or hate me I care not
I still will give it
Just as my nature is
I carried the cross as my purpose
Took your whips as you gave it
And your nails ran through my hands
But now it’s payback time
Tit for Tat, an Eye for an Eye
Now I shall revenge but with my love
Anger and Hatred I have none
But such as I have, I give unto you
I revenge in my own way
Love to me be the best revenge
I give her to you not for your credits
Because her value be far beyond your price
If you were to pay, you will run dry
Yet of my nature I give her to you
Because my nature is love, so love I pay you

No comments: