Tuesday, October 29, 2013

THE INSANE DOCTOR

Arise, oh Compatriots
ALUTA CONTINUA we must match
Until oppression kicks the bucket
Corruption we must outwit
To once again restore her glory

Fellow citizens and hungerians
A change has taken place
And the change has been changed
Government in my land be like the weather

Fellow citizens
I am a Doctor so please hear me
Just a shot to the seat I ask
I know the cure and hold the pills
Just a taste is all I ask

The ballot traffic is to slow
I am already mounting
Damn transition and handover
Takeover I must

Forget terms and tenures
I shall not like Esau fail
My birthright is no public utility or baton
I bequeath it not to whosoever
Keep your vote as I keep my seat

My mission was therapy
My now the seat I must keep
With my sweat or my blood
In Agbada or Khaki stay put I must
Like the Statue of Liberty

I, the insane Doctor
Solemnly swear to save you from freedom
And restore peaceful insanity
With the lies on my tongue
So help me God

No comments: