Monday, October 7, 2013

 UNCONDITIONAL VERDICT 

I made them of my image
Neither did I spare my likeness
My dream was a real friend
But a foe did I get
I thought the praise was for me
But I watched my praise diverted
See them going on as if I don’t exist
This madness is unprecedented
They embrace folly
Like a darling never to let go
Is personal will my sin
Or creation a grand blunder
Though I be God
But I be the faithful servant here
Answering to their wishes and prayer
Rain or Shine, default I not
These hearts of their my hand made
But my presence is banished from there
If we shared the same realm
Perhaps I would have been toppled
Though I should judge but I will love
MERCY holds me back, Buying the charges off them
I see my blood not their deeds
Love, Love, Love,
My bowels just wouldn’t hold back
Because my nature is at work
Remember, my name is Love

No comments: