Tuesday, October 13, 2015

My Aphrodite


There's a place where Angels dread
Where Lions don't dare thread
Where fools stray not into
But if there lies your Heart
Then there must I go

No depth is too deep
No height confounds me
No distance can wary me
Not even the Great Wall of China 
Can between us stand 

You certainly are made not of dust
Perhaps of purity and glory
Or of innocence and beauty
A million honey combs, a billion sugar refineries 
Cannot meet the sweetness from thee
Thy feature tells of finesse and perfection

Surely thou art the craftwork of splendor 
Gracefully sculpted to explain beauty
The handiwork of a Master architect 
A glimpse of thee is a trip to heaven 
Thy voice is like a magic carpet 
Taking me on a smooth sail

You somehow cause me electric dreams
Angels pray for a pinch of your beauty 
In utter darkness thou art yet a cynosure 
Thy shadow does arouse Eunuchs
Bid me come and on water will I walk
Send me there, thru 7 seas will I go

I will cross continents and planets to fetch thee a Rose
Just wish it and it be done 
Skillfully thou ignite my adrenaline
Dragons and beasts will I battle to win thy Heart 
Wrestle gods to prove the my Love 

Thru a garrison will I go 
Like thru a veil for a glance of thee Temi
Surely thou art a pathway to Heaven
I will travel the galaxy to tell of my Love for you
Re arrange the stars to spell 

A new day I customarily pray for
Not just for breath or Life 
But for another sight of you 
I pledge to be to thee ALL and more
So to me thy YES pls pour 

No comments: