Tuesday, September 3, 2013

VERTICAL STREET

This street lacking a twin
The lane of Saints Republic
Different from mine coated with Gold
If I walk through I will see the throne

Cheated of figure really narrow
In size, tiny like an arrow
An eye over my like a sparrow
Walking on blind of tomorrow

I see his masterpiece on different faces
Passing by me, many of diverse races
So diverse even at different paces
It’s a journey for one, our personal races

Without the consent of friends I pick
Never did I wait for a kick
Turning around for the bend of the meek
They see me weak for that I seek

Not on this tracks for some dollars
Nor against some neighbouring fellas
This lane saves me from the eternal hammer
But none of my steps is of my power

I walk this echoing boulevard
My heart pounding so hard
To wear that crown waiting afar of
And to see the CHRIST once told of

No comments: