Friday, September 20, 2013

BEAUTIFUL BURDEN


My burden, Million Men adore
This gift, not of my making; came forth with it
But for this, Hawks Hover around me
Beauty is not what you think
HELP ME! HELP ME!! HELP ME!!!
For my face, my soul is in danger
I am prey for my gift, a beautiful burden it is
I love to flaunt but not to carry
Vultures are patient in my ally
Because gifted I am of the face
This gift is of weight many kilos
I have received Roses and Perfumes
And also prices for my Soul
On my rooftop the Hawks are bidding
Because I am that, called BEAUTIFUL
My face is exotic but my shoulder heavy
Oh how beautiful is my burden
I am a walking bull’s eye
Sake of this gift of my face
Thou hunters of my gift, this pasture ain’t yet ripe
Beauty is not a delicacy
Oh! Men just became deaf
Can’t they see and just adore
Must they always seek a bite?
My gift is beautiful and heavy
Yes, much more than a gift now a burden

No comments: